Monday, April 27, 2009

Στη θανάτωση

At work. Driving all night on what I'm sure will be a slow going Monday night. They almost always are. Sitting in Farva (All Crown Cars are named after a Super Troopers Reference) waiting for my next call. Just dropped a local bartender off @ the convenience store 1 block from his bar so he could buy smokes. Got a lot done in reference to the new cars being put on the road. Almost done with the Wa. State aspect of it all. Just city and DOL and they'll be ready to roll.

Day one of The Master Cleanse. I went and fucked it all up with a tostada and a cran vodka. Haha. 3 days in too. I was doing it all wrong anyway. I wasn't nearly adding enough Maple syrup to the mix let alone even drinking enough of the mix in general. I was only drinking 5 servings, and it should have been upwards of 11. Needless to say, I feel a lot better. Not hungry at all. It's a lot better ice cold as opposed to hot as well. Stay hungry!

No comments: